The OA Board is seeking expressions of interest to fill the vacant position on the Board of Director, Development. The Development Director takes responsibility for co-ordination of the affairs of Orienteering Australia in the development area and oversees, reports on and represents at Council and on the Board the activities of the following:
- Development and Participation Committee,
- Media and Sponsorship Committee,
- Website Management Group,
- The Editor of The Australian Orienteer,
- Editorial Reference Group, and
- Schools Liaison Officer.
A more extensive outline of the recent activities of the Director, Development can be found in the 2008 Annual Report.