The AGM Agenda and Papers are –
The various agendas and papers for the Saturday meetings can be found below –
- Major Events Allocation to states (schedule attached);
- NOL 2022 (HPMG to provide information at the meeting);
- Options for 2024 Oceania Championships races (noting that the Australian 3-Days are in SA and Australian Championships are in NSW – Armidale)
The three papers below on the NOL and Trans-Tasman League are also relevant to the Events Committee meeting (and are also found below in the Coaching / High Performance papers list).
Minutes of Previous Meeting (Note: 2019 not 2020)
Coaching / High Performance
- Reports on implementing ISOM17 and processes to achieve a reasonable level of compliance at national carnivals.
- Any reports on implementation of ISSprOM.
- Adoption of the IOF Schools Map symbology.
- Mapping Convener arrangements and communication.