Your privacy is important to Orienteering Australia (OA). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that OA collects, and the ways in which OA uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
OA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to OA.
Eventor (specifically linking with Facebook)
- Eventor only imports your Facebook-ID, First name, Last name, profile picture and email address from Facebook when you create an account and choose to use Facebook as your login. The Facebook-ID is then associated with the Eventor User account allowing the user to log into Eventor using Facebook to authenticate their identity.
- Upon request your Eventor account will be deleted, this will also delete your Facebook data
Using personal information
OA may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services; and
- publish information about you on the website.
Where OA discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, OA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
OA will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
OA will store all the personal information you provide on its servers which may be provided by third parties.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website may be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
OA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.